2.12.18

OLD SCHOOL AMUSEMENT


















The oldest amusement park in Tokyo, running since the 1950s and hands-down the little pea's favourite place this time round. Days later she was still talking about 'going round and round up in the sky' and 'the guinea pig that sat on my lap'.

I was sad to hear from the lady at the counter that they will be closed for the next 3 years for renovations. I really hope they will keep that lovely nostalgic feel about the place and not make everything too shiny new.



@Arakawa Yuen Amusement Park



2 comments:

  1. i love this set of photos!!! those sunlight, colour, trees, atmosphere and our lovely model, all nice!~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the weather that day was so good! But daylight was almost all gone by 4 or 5pm.
      Hahah it's a place I wouldn't have gone if I don't have a kid, so thanks to pea I had a good time too.

      Delete