7.8.18

ALL THINGS COOL AND LOVELY










I've always thought of our Gardens by the Bay as a bit of a joke because, after homes, malls, offices, eating places, schools and playgrounds, it has taken our tropical national love of air-conditioning to the next level; we have gone and air-conditioned an entire garden. 

And true to my Singapore blood, it's one of my favourite places to be, where instead of being hot and sticky and swatting off bugs, I can enjoy loveliness at a comfortable climate-controlled 24 degrees C.

Above taken when I had a very good day with my mom recently (she loves flowers), sans Pea ;)



2 comments:

  1. the garden we went before, right? but i can’t remember there’s a cafe...good to have a coffee break there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Actually I also only noticed the cafe recently, but it's in a hidden corner, we might have missed it the other time.

      Delete