30.3.12

SCENES FROM MARCH


It's always great when good friends visit from abroad because you get to do all the things that you keep putting off otherwise.


Like visiting new museums.





I'm seriously tired of local cafes that only look good but not taste good, so I was pleasantly surprised by All Good Things. Weeks on and I'm still thinking about their cheese souffle cake.


We were only going to share one but look what happened.


I miss this girl already.


I will also remember March as a month full of goodbyes.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know we had these scenes here! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeap I didn't either, until I had to play host and bring my friend around. If you like museums the new ArtScience Museum is really bringing in some exciting stuff. Andy Warhol's on now :)

      Delete
  2. it looks like you had lots of fun with your friends. the bar you visited looks really elegant! as always, i am loving your pictures. have a great weekend. xx*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you nileta, the bar is actually a local restaurant that specializes on tea.

      Delete