17.5.17

HIKI'S LITTLE SHOPPE









I cannot remember how long I have been following Hiki's blog. It was right after my year in Tokyo, before the string of companies I would join, before I got married, moved and before any of my cats or the little pea came along; which is to say is a pretty long time, but it was and still is one of my favourite blogs around.

So this trip was made especially special because I got to visit her finally, in her lovely little shoppe in Azabudai. She was as sweet as I had imagined her to be.

There's been a lot of flak about the superficiality of blogs, chats and Instagram for that matter, but I'm grateful to have met these friends, some of whom I've known online for years, and life has been all the more richer and inspiring because of them, albeit if it's just through their comments and photos.

Do check out Hiki's shoppe if you happen to be in Tokyo, the building it's in was so beautiful too!


No comments:

Post a Comment