8.6.13

'YOU WENT BACK TO JAPAN!'








To quote most of everyone around us, yes we somehow found our way back to Japan again this time. 

HC had quite a number of free Sheraton points to use and so we got to stay in a really nice area this time round. In fact, it was so nice and so full of beautiful apartments and expensive continental left-hand drive cars that for the first day we walked around a little bewildered. When we jokingly mentioned to friends there about 'all these rich people in Tokyo', they just laughed and said, "well, that's Shirokanedai for you".

We had a great time (though I might have packed a teeny weeny bit too much into each day for our liking), and I'll be sharing more from the trip as I go along. It's one of my favourite things to do, sifting through all the photos after a good trip.

See you in a bit :)

>> Check out 2 beautiful shops from above, Mina Perhonen / Biotop.


8 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! And that looks so yuuummm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap that was ochazuke, a kind of green tea rice that HC loves :)

      Delete
  2. you went mina perhonen!! hahaha yea we were quite tired from our japan trip this time round too... even though we didn't manage to check out the cute shops in kamakura/enoshima cos of the family arghs

    still had a good time eating too much though heh. catch up with you guys sometime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap I did! I think you would have liked it, their fabric prints are really cute, but never mind, there's always next time isn't it? ;) I think you would have some funny stories to tell me next time we meet. By the way where can I go see all your Japan shots?!

      Delete
  3. Erm... you'd have to go into the rolls of film to see my shots because... I still haven't sent them to the photo lab! WAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haiyah you, please don't make me wait until your next trip to see your this trip's photos haha!

      Delete